Spiders and insects
She is one of the smartest of the four, and possibly best friends with Theo, seeing as she would usually stick up for him. She has a vast interest in world leaders, and taught Abernathy the most information of the five of them. She may also have respect for Mrs. Wellington and Schmidty and cares for them both, although she finds Mrs. Wellington very eccentric .She dislikes any nicknames besides Maddie (Shower Cap, Mad Mad, Beekeeper, ect.).
She's probaby known for the insect repellent ,and veils she wears. And it's a well known fact of her crush on Garrison. She seemed embarrassed when Sylvie told the group about her crush. Seeing her embarrassed, Garrison says that he likes her too.
At the end of the trilogy, Mrs. Wellington gives her a rare turquoise pet spider at graduation.
- Like most School of Fearians she expresses extreme dislike, or hate, towards Hyacinth.
- She was born and raised in England
- She is an only child, and has mentioned having a cousin named Chester, who she watched Jackie Chan movies with, and has a grandmother who stuffs animals.
- She is described being cute by Garrison.
- She dislikes the color pink.
- Probably has the highest IQ, though Theo may be close.
- It was mentioned that Garrison likes her in book 3.
- She doesn't go to parties or sleepovers unless the house has been properly fumigated due to her arachnophobic state
Lulu- Possibly best friend
Theo- Possibly best friend
Garrison- friends who will become canon.
Mrs. Wellington - Maddie and her friend's teacher at School of Fear
Schmidty - Mrs. Wellington's assistant/slave/servant/other important things.
Abernathy - Mrs. Wellington's stepson
Celery - Hyacinth's pet ferret.